The Moral Code of the Members
The members of Yeongdeungpo-gu council, Seoul shall represent the residents and be responsible for keeping the following moral code rules so that they win the public confidence while fulfilling the duties.
- 1. As a representative of the residents, building up the character and knowledge, keeping the dignity and faithfully speaking of the public opinion.
- 2. As a public serviceman, diligently executing the duties to improve the welfare with the spirit of public interest.
- 3. As a public official, not seeking unfair interests, not exercising illegal influence and being a model of integrity and frugality.
- 4. As a member of the council, securing the equal opportunity among them, solving any dispute through amicable discussion and observing the legal procedure.
- 5. As a responsible statement, being responsible for the residents regarding any official and private behavior.